HOW to make PRETTY & NEAT Notes ! ~ ( Productivity, Study, Stationery)


 
I know almost every productive human you've seen out there always makes notes right?!
Maybe you've even made some notes recently and you absolutely love it when you write it.

But often did you find when you open up your notes again, you now feel its either not neat or it doesn't look like you wanted it to be.
Well, if it does happen to you... let me tell ITS NOT YOUR FAULT, there are multiple reasons why you're not able to make notes like you see others make.




Let us see how you can improve your note-taking skills and start making EFFICIENT & NEAT notes ASAP!!!

1. You Need Stationeries.


Ofcourse you need them. You must have the right stationeries to take those notes! If you sit down with one black pen and a highlighter and expect making notes like this



You're probably not gonna make it. 
You will need some stationeries dear and but don't worry
 I have listed the budget stationeries that you WILL need for making those NOTES.

a) Highlighters


You will need Highlighters to make the HEADINGS and mark the IMPORTANT POINTS. 
Highlighters are the Soul of those Notes.
The below highlighters Are Medium-Tipped and honestly they are the best ones in the market.

 

You can also afford another pack with more color variations

 
 

b) 0.5mm Pens 

Small tipped pens are the best ones to write fast notes. You don't even have to exert much pressure on these pens. I always recommend to not use Gel Pens for writing your notes especially the main content, you can use it for making headings or to refer important points but Pentel's 0.5mm Liquid Gel Pen is an exception, it doesn't smudge like other gel pens and it is smooth as a ball pen.

Here are the 0.5mm liquid gel pen that I always and still use 
 
I recommend buying a pack of 2 of both black & blue variants because you can always buy refills of the pens :
 

- BLACK ONES - 

 

-BLUE ONES-

 
 

c) Notebooks

Now this is the most important of all.  I am always picky for notebooks, and after a lot of trying out all types of notebooks. I finally think that the below notebooks are the Best of All along with It's Very Affordable Price Range. I recommend buying notebooks in a bulk, maybe a pack of 4 to 5.

Here are the notebooks that I still use for making notes especially for my Science Subject as the notebooks vary in color & it really helps me to identify between Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
 
 
 
 
Or If you prefer the look, you can also get yourself these ones at a great price: 

 
 

2. Read First, Then Write

Never make this mistake of writing notes while you're attending a class or studying a topic.
I always finish my class/session first or if I am studying, I always read and understand and then I take down my notes. 

It is always better to do this. If you are doing it the opposite way then there are more chances that you are writing what you are actually reading which is a waste of time as well as your notebook.

3. Handwriting

Handwriting as I think of it as the face of your notes. It is your hand which makes it either a good-looking person or a not-goodlooking one. Your handwriting really matters most even if you have the right materials with you.
 

 
Now, it's really a big discussion if we see how to improve your handwriting, so after you've read this blog. 
 
You can check out my blog on How I Improved My Handwriting below :
 
 

4. Patience & Consistency


Many tend to lose patience after writing a few pages and ultimately lose their consistency towards note writing. I was a victim too, this is a skill that doesn't come from will. It can be only overcomed through practice and habituating to the skill of note writing.

You can attain it through both ways, be consistent and you can easily improve your patience or be patient and you will automatically be consistent.


That is it all I have to give to you. I have really spent a lot of my time to present this to you in the best way I can possibly can, I have no demands but to only grow my network and spread my thoughts and knowledge to you. 

Thank You.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 STATIONERIES You Must Need For Making NOTES!